We've helped hundreds of groups get their zombie fix, and each had their own story – what's yours:
Team's doing great and you think a bit of fun will reward them nicely?
Stressful times of late and your work colleagues need to let off steam, badly?
They've turned into a bunch of slackers that need a motivational bonding session?
All three are very valid reasons to consider a team building adventure slaying stinky undead and all three can result in increased productivity and positivity with the right activity. Sure we're biased, but should that announced team building session be, “We're all going rambling over the Pennines!”, you may find that the results aren't going to be quite what you were hoping for…
Finding that team building exercise that doesn't feel like an employment performance test in itself can be challenging. Yes we know, falling backwards into your colleague's arms is supposed to encourage trust and group camaraderie, but really? Do you really want Brian from Accounts catching you, and do you want to catch anything from Brian? Cheryl learnt her lesson after the last Christmas party didn't she just…!
Whatever your reasons, you'll find that a zombie bashing session will:
- Develop a sense of teamwork – they're ‘dead' without it
- Foster less judgemental workplace relationships – really? Who's going to take things seriously shooting zombies?
- Encourage working with people's strengths and around their weaknesses, instead of focusing on them
- Demonstrate that the company does value your team's efforts and that not everything has to be stiff upper lip
- Give an association of good times and memories with working for you
We're thrilled that you're considering a zombie battling experience and we would love to talk to you about it.
If this sounds like a plan to you, then fill in the form and we'll get back to you to discuss options.